Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bryce National Park and Grand Canyon

This has been a trip of "firsts" for us. Ross and I have never been to Grand Canyon and although I went to Bryce as a youth, we have never been there together. We have totally enjoyed the last two days. And, we found one advantage to getting old -- a lifetime pass to all the national parks!!! A bargain at $10.00!!


Ross at Bryce Canyon National Park talking to Katherine at Plymoth,MA

Inspiration Point, Bryce Canyon

Standing up on the rock formation at Angel's Point, North Rim of Grand Canyon. Ross was not going to let go of that rock for anything!

Ross and Susan at North Rim of the Grand Canyon

2 comments:

Double A Family said...

I can not believe how much fun and how busy you two are....I love it!! I look forward to that someday!!

Debbie said...

Wow, a lot of great stuff! You've been a more active blogger than I have. Thanks for sharing.