Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Day at the Farm

This morning Becca and the boys went with us to Thanksgiving Point Children's Farm. We had lots of fun petting and feeding the animals and riding the horses. After we left I thought that I had lost my camera so we went back to the parking lot. My camera wasn't there but we did find Ross's sunglasses just sitting there in the dirt. After we got home I found the camera in a box of crackers in my bag!!

Caleb wasn't too sold on learning to milk a cow.


The boys LOVED the animals.



Mitchell and Caleb petting the horses.



Caleb riding a pony.


Mitchell feeding the goats


Caleb feeding the goats.

1 comment:

Double A Family said...

Looks like so much fun! We have not been down there forever! Congratulations on all the new babies in the next couple of months!!