Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Time

Following a are few samplings of August adventures.

David got a cool new phone. Seems it's a guy attraction.


Caleb and Mason wanting to play with Timothy


Alyssa and Hailey enjoyed spending time together. This is a sampling of the "sparkle and glitter" projects that they did with grandma.


We have all spent time snuggling with Timothy.


Here is the new tub in the beginnings of the bathroom.


It's a little hard to tell but this is the status of the new bathroom in the basement.

2 comments:

Paisley Circle Chronicles said...

I don't know what happened with the captioning but if I try to fix it I may lose the whole thing! Just remember I was born before 1970 and computers don't always like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double A Family said...

Cute pictures!! What were you doing up at 3:12 a.m.!!! You are a night owl. How fun to have some of your family home!