Monday, December 22, 2008

Wirkus Christmas Party

Sunday night we went to the Wirkus Home for their annual -- much anticipated and much loved--Christmas party. We ate German food, read the Christmas story and sang songs. Mostly we just enjoyed being in their home and visiting.

Andy, Janice, Paul, Emma, Phil, Tim, Jessi


Ahlstrom Family:
Marta, John, Camille, Annie, Sam and Hannah
The Sorensens:
Clint, Caleb, Becca and Mitchell
And the Clement family
Dave, Marissa, Hailey, Darci, Mason and Zachary

(Maybe Dave had too much to eat!)


Ross and Susan were in attendance but they were the picture takers not the takees.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Aunt Susan! You have a blog! Yay! Now I can get up to date on you and your family. Awesome! I love this blogging thing. I have a little blog too. If you get a chance, check me out...uh...I mean...check IT out!

Love,

Amy (Clement)